- College Achievements
- Students Achievements
- Sports Achievements
- Vaseta Meeta V. had participated in R.D.C Parade at New Delhi during the year 2007-08.
- Under Youth Exchange Programme 2007-08 she was the only cadet from Gujarat to participate in the training held in Nepal. She had undergone a training of seven days.
List of Medals and Awards received by the college
- During 2010-11, Ellisbridge North Zone Youth Festival Organized By Gujarat University And Our Five Students Get Best Of Three Awards In Cartooning, Collage Clay Modeling, Quiz And Poetry Competition. In This Youth Festival Our College Was Declared Best College In The Selection Of Best Five Colleges On The Basis Of Overall Performance Of The Students.
- Shri Govind Memorial Volleyball Shield
- Navgujarat Commerce college Gymkhana (for cricket)
- Gujarat state volleyball Women’s champion Trophy donated by Rotary club of Derol station
- Amdavad sheher Gujarat Samajseva Shikshan Samthi Niti
- Dr. R.D.Desai Public Charitable Trust Ek Patria
- Rotary shield- Inter collegiate competition
- Piplod Gujarat state volleyball’ Associoation
Following no. of students of this college are in Top 50 ranks at Gujarat university level in the academic year 2012-13.
- RANK 16 Sharma Jay Dharmendrakumar in Sem-2.
- Rank 7 AfricawalaBruhan S in sem-4.
- Rank 10 NayarShruti S. in T.Y. B.com
- Rank 28 DevnaniDeepa R. in T.Y. B.com
- Rank 41 JadejaArtiba S. in T.Y. B.com
- During the academic year 2012 -13, Prajapati Ashwin S. was selected in open volley ball Ahmedabad competition and his team stood second in Gujarat state. He also played in volley ball team in 'khel-mahakumbh' organized by Gujarat government and his team stood third.
- During the academic year 2011-12, vaghela hitesh p. was selected in open footwall competition of Gujarat state by income tax departments' team and was also selected to play open footwall all India competition held at Tamilnadu.
- During the academic year 2011 our student Arvind Chaudhary stood first in 400 mt run competition held by Gujarat University.
- During the academic year 2010-11, student Arvind Chaudhry stood second in 200 meters runs competition held by Gujarat university
- During the academic year 2010-11, student Arvind Chaudhry stood third in 100 meters runs competition held by Gujarat University.
- During the academic year 2009-10, under the NCC programme - our student Morya Kamlesh G. was selected in 86 arms regimend training organized at Barmer, Rajasthan for Gujarat state.
- During the academic year 2009-10, this college student Ms. Ami M. Bhavsar was selected in taekwondo team of Gujarat and was sent to play at national level in "kankinada" (Andhra Pradesh) under which 670 students had participated. She got gold medal in self-defense, silver medal in individual fight, browns' medal in group fights and browns medal in group patent event.
Medals & Awards
|1.||F.Y.B.COM (BASED ON 12th)||FIRST||PRIN.M.C.SHAH MEMORIAL MEDAL|
|2.||S.Y.B.COM (BASED ON FY)||FIRST||PRIN.M.C.SHAH MEMORIAL MEDAL|
|3.||T.Y.B.COM (BASED ON SY)||FIRST||PRIN.M.C.SHAH MEMORIAL MEDAL|
|1.||T.Y.B.COM||ECONOMICS||LATE SHREE PROF. D.H.ZALA|
|2.||T.Y.B.COM||ACCOUNTANCY||LATE SHREE BHIKHALAL HARILAL MEHTA|
|3.||S.Y.B.COM||TAXATION||LATE SMT. RUKSHMANIBEN MEHTA|
|4.||F.Y.B.COM||C.C.||LATE PRIN. GHANSHYAMBHAI PARIKH|
|5.||T.Y.B.COM||STATISTICS||SHRI BALUBHAI N.SHAH|
|7.||T.Y.B.COM||ECONOMICS||SHRI TRILOKBHAI PARIKH|
Certificates are given for various activities held during the year.
- Academic Merit Certificates.
- Cultural/ N.S.S./N.C.C. Certificate
- Extra curricular Activities
- Sports Activities
- Management Study Circle- Participation Certificate
- Management Study Circle-Merit Certificate
- Navgujarat Inter collegiate Creative Art Competition
Ms. Nidhi Raval of Sem -3 stood 3rd in table tennis in Ahmedabad Zone in 2015-16. She is selected in Gujarat University Team. She will participate in inter university competition.